Friday, October 17, 2008

mY beHaVioUr...

em...what a silly thing i have done 2day... i am really ashamed. but, then i learn something. i heard the words from my mum... or we said advices... i learn to b a mature one. actually, i always behave like children, that's the word comes out from my mum... "u never ever change. u are 18 now! why behave like a children??? don't b so childish,"

ahhh....that is my natural behaviour... but i will try... not 2 be so childish...

what a bad thing happen 2 me for this week is i got a problem with HEP management and also KMPK clinic... what a worse things... i need 2 face all of the problems... it cause me under pressure a little bit... i need 2 face exam next week... so, i need to varnish it from my mind. then, i will smile again... facing my life... here at KMPK...

i think next semester i will try to change matriculation either pahang or kedah... it is sounds better... rather than being here...

DON'T TRUST ME I WAS JUST KIDDING ONLY... MAKE A JOKE... HE..HE..

1 comment:

thefourtharif said...

I think its not wrong to be childish as thats your nature. Yet, you have to know when to limit that childish behaviour as there certain times when you really need to be a bit matured in some way. Me myself is totally childish even at the age of 22 going 2 since thats how I channel my stress.

ps: I dont really like too matured people coz they are less fun and less interesting. Stay the way you are but at the same time never neglect your mom's advice