Saturday, September 13, 2008

mAtHemAticS and ScIenCe in eNgLish...???

I am getting sick of these things... We are getting confuse now, whether is it good mathematics and science in English ... Based on my stands, probably I am agree 100% because this will improve our skill in English... But, the most problem now we are not quite good in this foreign languages. I think if we think positive then we will easily to be understand in English... As saying said " It is all the mind which controls in our body". For me, how we set our mind is more important than how we work for it. So, I prefer all of us to think wisely.

I am agree with this it is not because I am good in English, but I am still learn. Learn will not stop unless we died. My grade for English is not good but I am still try to improve myself. I know nobody can help me unless myself. So, my friends why not we tried our best, it is not impossible to score a goal. But, the most important thing is to believe ourselves. Belief is the most powerful thinking to make dreams come true.

I am agree of this because I realized that English is important as it is an international language.
Then, we need to conquer it. By making mathematics and science in English will make us familiar with this language. Furthermore, we will force ourselves to understand it. Then, it is not impossible sometimes we will good in this language. It is not impossible. The world of tomorrow belongs to the person who has the vision today. Then, I prefer all of us to have vision to be excel on this language. Do not mindset our mind ENGLISH is terrible and disgusting... Try to face of this... Do not just tried to make excuses to avoid this. Be brave... It is better start from now. Better late than never...

Seven secrets of success...I found the answers in my room...
1) Roof said : "Aim high"
2) Fan said : "Be cool"
3) Clock said : "Every minutes is precious"
4) Mirror said : "Reflect before you act"
5) Window said : "See the world"
6) Calendar said : "Be up to date"
7) Door said : " Push hard to achieve our goals!!!"

No comments: