Tuesday, November 4, 2008

tHe tRutH oF LiFe...

sometimes, we don't realize our own mistakes. we always try to blame others... when we make mistakes, "cool man...its normal.every person makes mistakes...no body is perfect..."
but, when it come to the others. "its your fault...can't u think it is wrong???u have brain but where it is when u r going to think....????"

emmm...we are easily to blame others. we never ever attempt to realize our own mistakes. then, i realize. it is my mistakes. always think someone mistakes...find the others mistakes...but when going to myself...everything is perfect... no one can be just like me...

how silly i am...always blame the others without viewing my own self... i am really realize now... i will never ever blame the others. i want to blame my own self...coz i know that i am not perfect...
i need to viewing my own self before judging the others...








No comments: