Wednesday, March 11, 2009

is too long i don,t jot my....

assalamualaikum for all muslim n muslimah...
n hai to the others...
again i'm here...
to share something...
my life at kmpk...
now, it is around d corner to face pspm...
on 13th april...
but since d exam is around d corner...
d problems come 2 me..
never stop...
having a conflict with my teacher...
friends...my best friends...i think so...
but what can i say about all of these...
sometimes these things make me sick...
n i feel to run away of these thinngs...
because of having conflict wyh my teacher now..
i don't feel to go to cubicle to consult with her or either others teachers there...
i am afraid 2 meet her...
it is really burden me...
but what can i do..
i will pretend as usual n normal..
i love to have days just before this things happen...
we have a nice talk 2gether..
sharing everything...
but now i think she got other person to do that..
her beloved student...i think so...
for my teacher...
i love to say sorry...
if i hurt ur feeling...
it is comes from me...
sorry puan fadzillah...
my best math lecturer....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

sabar ye ciah..
tu smua dugaan
insyAllah,ade hikmah di sebaliknye
tiada siapa pun yg tau