Friday, March 27, 2009

smile alwayz...

now...
i am already k with my teacher...
once again we r together..
i am really happy now...
one by one my problems faded away from me...
thanks God..
ALLAHUAKBAR...

then, i need 2 do a lot of preparations 4 my final exam..
pspm 2. .
at college matriculation perak..
pray 4 me n my friends..

i want 2 share somethings...
u know when u feel everything is k..
but actually it is really worse..
just ignore it...
especially when u need 2 face exam..
a lot of my friends feel these..
me too..

then i advice u all to ignore it first..
after exam think it again...
don't make d problem interrupt u..

problems with...
friends...
teachers...
roomates...
family..
n so on..
just put it a side..
n do your first priority...
then u will feel k..

then 1 thing..
take this..
it is really important..
when u feel a person hates u...
ignore u..
but actually it is not...
he or she will come to help u when u need somebody..
appreciate all of your friends...
never b nice with somebody..
n ignore somebody else...
b friends to all...
then u feel great..
not sad when your best friends leave u...
ignore u...

i am appreciate a lot..
to all my friends...
h8 t45 (2008)- zahidah, farahin, shill, syikin, qarratu, anis, fiza, atim, farah, kak beton, kak zi, kak tikah, kak ewah, dayah, shrek, firdaus, lim, chan, n y laen2 ler...
(sowi x ingat ler)
h8 t41(2009)-nadiah, moon, fiza, tikah, izati, diana, kak fazira, kak rai, madihah, fasha, huda, ernie, syarifah, stefeany, chin chin, ain, hamizah, bb, fiera, aisyah, lokman , hairi, kamarul nur, soon kit, aiman , izat, daniel....
(kalu ada y x terlist sowi...)

actually there are a lot of names i want to write but...
it is not enough..
take this...
i love all of u my friends...
where ever u are...
da...
asssalamualaiku w.b.t...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

u r welcome my dear friend asiah..
sy pun menghargai awk..
lps nie rjin2 la update blog nie ye..
walaupun org lai x bce..sy bce..
good luck for PSPM..

Unknown said...

ciah..
nnti wat post bru kat blog ni ye..
sy tggu tau!!!

Unknown said...

ciah
anda di tag
tgk soalan2 kat blog sy
pstu jwb dgn post perkara tersebut di blog ciah ye

Unknown said...

view my blog....ok :D