Wednesday, July 22, 2009

tWo wEeks in IPGM KSAh


here, there n anywhere...
it is doesn't matter now for me in further my study
but sometimes i am confused with my decision to be here
why??? what happen to me???
.... .... ..... .... ....
i am really confused by being here...
is it i am born to be a teacher...???
i feel that i love to go university now...
what a stupid mind!!!%%&&8***
by being here for two weeks without equipped facilities...
problems of hostel...with the door...fan...
fuhhhh...it makes me feel dizzy...
of these kinds of thing...
with some rules
GERKO...
unfortunately, i got 'teater tradisi' n basketball for games...
i never thought of these...
i never play basketball...otherwise play in a teater...
hak3x...

1 comment:

Adam said...

hahaha.. kte dapt bola tmpar. 4 the first time in my life, play volleyball.